Wednesday, May 11, 2011

me in temple square

 Me and my family went to temple square a couple weeks ago! thats where my mommy served her mission! we took lots of pictures there and mostly of me cause certain people don't hold still. I loved looking at the flowers and thats were most of my pictures were!

at least the background was beautiful.
 I don't think my brother is the best person to take pictures of, and my sis isn't ether.
we had so much fun there ! and I'll go there again some time !

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi...nice you have your own blog...maybe you will be just as famous as your mom !!.....happy blog time !!...love Ria...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Mimi. YOu have a very cute blog, except for that snake picture, hah. I don't like snakes can you tell. I think it is great that you have your own blog. Just like your Mommy. ((((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mimi! and happy birthday!! i can tell your blog
    is going to be such fun. thanks for sharing the
    beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Happily following from WW. I'd love if you'd consider following me back. Thanks, Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete